Welcome to the
Peterborough United Methodist Church
We are a caring, dependable family in Christ,
sharing God’s love while seeking spiritual growth.
Open hearts ~ Open minds ~ Open doors
Our Sunday Worship Service begins at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday School begins during worship service for children.
There is time for fellowship after the service, at 11.
Christian Education for Adults begins after worship at 11:15 a.m.
Our congregation is open and caring, and always happy to share the love of our church family. You will find our worship nurturing, our service vital, our congregation friendly, and our fellowship genuine.
We welcome you to join us at Peterborough United Methodist Church located in the heart of the beautiful Monadnock region of southwestern New Hampshire. You will find our church friendly and nourishing with a vital music ministry and Christian education. Our congregation is open and genuine, and always ready to share the love of our church family. Read more about us.
Worship at Peterborough United Methodist Church is vital and alive with a selection of hymns; powerful anthems; praise and prayer; and uplifting, approachable bible-based messages to strengthen our walk with Christ. We are blessed with a vibrant Pastor who brings the scripture to life. We also offer recordings of our worship service on our web site. Read more about our worship.
Pastor Lena Mark is available by appointment for counseling or other church related needs. To set up a meeting a message can also be left at the church, 603-924-4294.
Peterborough United Methodist Church is active in our community. We are engaging in service locally and abroad with the assistance of diverse aid organizations. You are invited to learn more about these organizations. We are pleased to involve the whole congregation in our missions and outreach work, including our youth – we are all on the missions team! Read more about our missions.
Subscribe to Our Blog
*More photos on our Facebook page!
- Hey Jesus. Can We Talk? Part Two – service by Pastor Lena Mark – August 21, 2016
- God’s Turn – August 28, 2016 – Order of Worship
- Hey Jesus. Can We Talk? Part Two – August 21, 2016 – Order of Worship
- We’re hiring – Organist
- Hey Jesus. Can we Talk? Part One – service by Pastor Lena Mark – August 14, 2016
- Hey Jesus. Can We Talk? – August 14, 2016 – Order of Worship
- Faith, Trust, and the Backpacks of Life – service by Pastor Lena Mark – August 7, 2016
- Faith, Trust, and the Backpacks of Life – August 7, 2016 – Order of Worship
- Whatcha talkin’ ‘bout? – service by Pastor Lena Mark – July 31, 2016
- Whatcha talkin’ ‘bout? – July 31, 2016 – Order of Worship