Welcome to the
Peterborough United Methodist Church
We are a caring, dependable family in Christ,
sharing God’s love while seeking spiritual growth.
Open hearts ~ Open minds ~ Open doors
Our Sunday Worship Service begins at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday School begins during worship service for children.
There is time for fellowship after the service, at 11.
Christian Education for Adults begins after worship at 11:15 a.m.
Our congregation is open and caring, and always happy to share the love of our church family. You will find our worship nurturing, our service vital, our congregation friendly, and our fellowship genuine.
We welcome you to join us at Peterborough United Methodist Church located in the heart of the beautiful Monadnock region of southwestern New Hampshire. You will find our church friendly and nourishing with a vital music ministry and Christian education. Our congregation is open and genuine, and always ready to share the love of our church family. Read more about us.
Worship at Peterborough United Methodist Church is vital and alive with a selection of hymns; powerful anthems; praise and prayer; and uplifting, approachable bible-based messages to strengthen our walk with Christ. We are blessed with a vibrant Pastor who brings the scripture to life. We also offer recordings of our worship service on our web site. Read more about our worship.
Pastor Lena Mark is available by appointment for counseling or other church related needs. To set up a meeting a message can also be left at the church, 603-924-4294.
Peterborough United Methodist Church is active in our community. We are engaging in service locally and abroad with the assistance of diverse aid organizations. You are invited to learn more about these organizations. We are pleased to involve the whole congregation in our missions and outreach work, including our youth – we are all on the missions team! Read more about our missions.
Subscribe to Our Blog
*More photos on our Facebook page!
- Beyond the Green Doors – October 2016 Newsletter
- Our Eyes Are on You – October 2, 2016 – Order of Worship
- Facing Bears – service by Pastor Lena Mark – September 25, 2016
- October 2016 Calendar for Prayer and Action for Hunger
- Facing Bears – September 25, 2016 – Order of Worship
- Homecoming – service by Pastor Lena Mark – September 18, 2016
- Gratitude for Homecoming at PUMC
- Homecoming – September 18, 2016 – Order of Worship
- Don’t Make Me Make That Donkey Talk – service by Pastor Lena Mark – September 11, 2016
- Don’t Make Me Make That Donkey Talk! – September 11, 2016 – Order of Worship