To print all events: Go to our full calendar. Click on the Agenda tab on the top right. Select the Print button. In the dialog that follows are several options, including Print Description to include details.
To add to Google Calendar: go to your Calendar, click on the little arrow next to Other Calendars, click on Add by URL, and enter:
If this does not work we can email you a link to share it as well.
Event Blog Posts
- The Life Jar of Our Church – Know Your Why – Workshops Know Your Why Workshops
Fri May 26 Know Your Church What 6-8p
Read about Pastor Lena’s take on the paradigm shift in churches: Come, Learn, Do.
Know Your Personal Why workbook with cover letter (9 pages): PDF with clickable links or fillable Word doc.
Know Your Church Why workbook (4 pages): PDF or fillable Word doc.
Know Your ...
- Third time’s the charm for PUMC and local homeless shelters Peterborough United Methodist Church wants to serve you and yours a “stick to your ribs” supper on Saturday, April 1st. The church’s missions team is repeating a benefit dinner that will support local housing charities – MATS and Shelter From the Storm.
The benefit Chicken Dinner last year raised over $1,000 for transitional housing. The menu ...
- The Holiday Stroll is coming – Fair Trade gifts are back!
Stroll our beautiful town and join us for this special yearly celebration in Peterborough NH!
Each year since 1994, the churches of Peterborough have joined together the Saturday before Thanksgiving in hosting a town-wide craft fair. Each church puts their own flair and uniqueness to the day and people from all around the area spend the ...
- Good Times at Peak Into Peterborough Peak Into Peterborough was held on October 15, 2016. PUMC participated with a theme on Imagine No Malaria and introducing our church to the community. We were given 2 spaces to allow for set up of several tables for face painting, temporary hair coloring, crafts, snacks, literature and posters on Imagine No Malaria and ...
- October 2016 Calendar for Prayer and Action for Hunger Please join us during the month of October for a mindfulness exercise regarding hunger.
Download calendar PDF
New Hampshire Food Bank NH’s only food bank since 1984.
They help feed over 139,730 men, women and children each year.
For every $1 donated, you provide 2 meals.
Special collection Sunday October 30 for NH Food Bank
1. Genesis 18:1-15 At your meal ...
- A Letter from Pastor Lourey with video A Letter from Pastor Lourey on leaving PUMC
10 minute video:
“Family in Christ,
This is my last Sunday with you. I wish you grace and peace from God who is the head of this family, in the name of Jesus our servant leader, and the Holy Spirit who we call our friend. Grace and peace.
I thank God ...
- A Farewell Message from Pastor Lourey Am I excited for my next church?
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
Many of you have lovingly asked me about my feelings during this time of transition, and my answers have been all over the map! Our ministry together has been such that I am mostly feeling very thoughtful. When God called me to ...
- Mustard Seed Spirit Camp Comes to Concord Street Churches The second week in July will bring an interfaith summer vacation Bible school experience to Monadnock area children. Three Peterborough churches are working together to bring Mustard Seed Spirit Camp alive. The camp will run from Monday through Friday, July 11th -15th from 9 AM – 2 PM.
*Registration for our VBS is now closed.
Themes revolving ...
- National Day of Prayer & Open Sanctuary In observance of the National Day of Prayer, we will open our sanctuary from 4:30 PM until 6:30 PM on May 5. Please consider stopping by to offer a prayer for our nation.
Why We Pray For America
The National Day of Prayer is an annual observance held on the first Thursday of May, inviting people ...
- Lent Services at PUMC Sun March 20 10 am Palm Sunday service
Thu March 24 7 pm Holy Thursday service
Fri March 25 12 noon Good Friday service
Sun March 27 10 am Easter service with egg hunt
Easter Service with Egg Hunt at PUMC
Come early for pancakes as we celebrate Easter this Lent!
All are welcome to join in our Easter ...
Community Events in the Monadnock Region in NH