Our facility is wheelchair accessible, with an access ramp, the exception being the small bathroom and the balcony.
Accessibility is important at PUMC, if you see something that needs changing please let us know.
- ADA-compliant wheelchair-accessible bathroom
- ADA-compliant sound system
- Baby changing table in large bathroom, two bathrooms available
- Sermon is played through a sound system, which is broadcast in the sanctuary and to other rooms
- Large print books and magnifiers are in the front pew
*If you have any concerns or issues with accessibility please let us know
Listen Anywhere App – ADA Complaint Sound
Part of our new technology upgrade is increased accessibility by facilitating better hearing of our service. We now have ADA compliant sound. You can now download the Listen Everywhere app to a cell phone and use headphones or your bluetooth hearing aid to connect directly to the audio.
Download the Listen Everywhere app: https://scnv.io/DXdA. Log into the PUMC Hearing wifi (no password required). Plug in your headphones, or connect your hearing aid via Bluetooth, and launch the app.
We also have sound amplifying devices available that do not require a cell phone. See Hiel or an usher if you would like to try them out.