We are a one-room Sunday School working with all ages.
We have weekly Bible lessons, related crafts, memory verses and values discussions, and work on church-wide mission activities.
- Children of any age are welcome to remain with their parents if they are more comfortable.
- Kindergarten age children are welcome to join the nursery or Sunday School, as they are capable.
- For infants and small children our nursery room is in the hallway past the fellowship hall on the left, an attendant is present. Children from kindergarten and under are welcome, they can be dropped off before service.
- During service children are invited to use Busy Bags, available in the front pew.
- There is a Children’s Moment where the children are invited to come forward for a moment with the pastor. Then the children are dismissed to Children’s Sunday School. Children from kindergarten and older are welcome to attend Sunday School.
- A baby changing table in the large bathroom off the main hall, two bathrooms available.
- There is a comfortable chair in the rear of the sanctuary, as well as in the peace room at the end of the hall to the right, for nursing.
- There is a playpen available for infants
- Our facility is wheelchair accessible, with an access ramp, the exception being the small bathroom and the balcony.
- ADA-compliant wheelchair-accessible bathroom.
- Sermon is played through sound system, which is broadcast in sanctuary and to other rooms.
*If you have any questions you can contact us, or in church ask anyone with a nametag and if they don’t know, they will know who will.
- Children’s Bulletin 201129
- Children’s Bulletin 201122
- Children’s Bulletin 201115
- Children’s Bulletin 201108
- Children’s Bulletin 201101
- Sunday School To Go 201129
- Sunday School To Go 201115
- Sunday School To Go 201108
- Sunday School To Go 201101
- Sunday School To Go 201025