- PUMC is alive & well & functioning online while we discern how to regather safely.
- Even though we are not yet having services or classes inside the building, we are actively cleaning and preparing for the time when we can gather.
- Your ability to continue to worship and your safety are both important to us.
- We love when you join us at http://bit.ly/pumcworshipvideo, or when you watch later. As we discern how to make worship meaningful and available our pastor is hosting a 7 am intervention prayer service every morning on Facebook live.
- We love when you join us at http://bit.ly/pumcworshipvideo, or when you watch later. As we discern how to make worship meaningful and available our pastor is hosting a 7 am intervention prayer service every morning on Facebook live. Please
contact her if you would like to find out more.
- Our worship team is also inviting people to read prayers and scriptures and to celebrate joys or lift up concerns by video recordings. You can message the office at email@example.com to learn how to participate.
- Children’s Sunday School lessons are mailed weekly.
- Please know:
All our activities are taking place online now
Let us know if you want a CD of the service
We can provide sermon notes if interested
We produce Sunday Services live at 10am
You can also watch later if you miss that time
Fellowship hour is on Zoom at 1pm every Sunday
- We are researching our public health rules concerning indoor gatherings during the pandemic. We will let you know as soon as we can when we plan to gather again in the building. We are also considering gathering at the Cathedral of the Pines for at least one service.
- Thank you for your patience and support during this time.
Blessings from the PUMC Team:
Rev. Kathleene Card, Hiel Lindquist (Ad Council Chair), Bruce Batten (Trustees), Ken Constantine (SPRC), Laura Constantine and Richard Clason (Finance), Jim Poplin (Lay Leader) and Susan Lindquist (Worship)
Even though the church building is closed, we want you to be able to stay involved! As always, you may contact Rev. Card at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church is online! The building is closed but we still want to be in contact with you! Join us at 10 am on Sunday.
Even though the church building is closed, we want you to stay involved!
Sunday Worship streaming on YouTube Sun 10a http://bit.ly/pumcyoutube
and posted online (after Sunday) http://bit.ly/pumcworshipvideo
Online Fellowship Hour Sun 1p https://bit.ly/pumcfellowship
Zoom meeting ending in 8974 *contact church office if you need meeting details
Daily Morning Devotional Daily 7a http://bit.ly/revcardfb
PUMC Book Group monthly meeting online
Children’s Bulletins http://bit.ly/pumckidsbulletin
Digital Welcome Card http://bit.ly/pumcwelcomecard
Online Giving http://bit.ly/pumconlinegiving
Subscribe weekly and monthly emails https://bit.ly/pumcsubscribe
Sunday School To Go https://bit.ly/sundayschooltogo