Feel free to use and share these images, courtesy of Peterborough United Methodist Church. Inspirational images, Christian graphics, scripture art, motivational quotes, faithful clip art, religious cover images for social media, and more.
- Easter Motivational QuoteBecause Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to. – Jeffrey R Holland Continue reading →
- One Year Old Children Motivational QuoteWe don’t think there’s something wrong with one-year-old children because they can’t walk perfectly. They fall down frequently, but we pick them up, love them, bandage them if necessary, and keep working with them. Surely our heavenly Father can do even more for us than we do for our children. Joyce Meyer Continue reading →
- Appointment with the Lord Motivational QuoteDon’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees. Carrie Ten Boom Continue reading →
- Greater Part of our Happiness Motivational QuoteI’ve learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition and not on our circumstances. Martha Washington Continue reading →
- Face to the Sunshine Motivational QuoteKeep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow. Helen Keller Continue reading →
- Having the Answers Motivational QuoteHaving the answers is not essential to living. What is essential is the sense of God’s presence during dark seasons of questioning. Ravi Zacharias Continue reading →
- Start Your Child’s Day Motivational QuoteStart your child’s day with love and encouragement and end the day the same way. Zig Ziglar Continue reading →
- You Must Be the Change Motivational QuoteYou must be the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi Continue reading →
- Take the Limits off Motivational QuoteTake the limits off of yourself. You will never rise higher than your thinking. Create a great vision for your life. Joel Osteen Continue reading →
- Hunger for Love Motivational QuoteThe hunger for love is more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. Mother Teresa Continue reading →
*A credit and link back to PeterboroughUMC.org is appreciated, but not required. Just pass a kindness on. Please do not modify these images without permission.